Frequently Asked Questions
Below FAQ are some common questions our clients have before purchasing, if you have other questions,
please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pampas and dried florals last around 2-4 years. A general rule of thumb: the moister the room they are kept in, the shorter their life span. For that reason, avoid placing them in the bathroom or in the kitchen. Pampas and dried florals kept in a sealed casing can last for more than 10 years.
Once you receive your pampas follow the instructions below to fluff:
1. Before bringing Pampas Grass into your home, give each reed a good shake — allowing excess plume shedding to occur.
2. Use a hairdryer on the hottest setting to open up the plumes or leave them outside in the natural sunlight.
3. Use a pair of garden shears to trim the stems to the desired height for your vase or arrangement.
4. Arrange Pampas Grass reeds in your vase, delicately styling the plume until you’ve achieved the desired effect.
5. Once you’ve styled each plume to perfection, grab a high-hold hairspray and give them a generous misting. This will ensure the stands stay put and helps to keep shedding at bay!
6.To maintain your plumes, shake and re-spray every 6 months to help maintain fullness and shake off dust.
Shedding is natural for pampas grass, in order to reduce this follow the instructions above to minimize shedding.
Since Pampas Grass reeds are dried, they do not require any water.
Due to the nature of our product all sales are final.
Please inspect your order upon reception. If an item is defective, you received the wrong order or if an item was damaged during delivery, please contact us immediately with photo evidence so we can make it right. Contact us at email@example.com
We current use Canada Post as our shipping carrier. At this time Canada Post is not guaranteeing shipping times due to COVID-19. Please expect delays due to this.
On average we aim to have each order ready between 2-5 business days.