How long does pampas and dried florals last?
Pampas and dried florals last around 2-4 years. A general rule of thumb: the moister the room they are kept in, the shorter their life span. For that reason, avoid placing them in the bathroom or in the kitchen. Pampas and dried florals kept in a sealed casing can last for more than 10 years.
How do I fluff my pampas grass?
Once you receive your pampas follow the instructions below to fluff:
1. Before bringing Pampas Grass into your home, give each reed a good shake — allowing excess plume shedding to occur.
2. Use a hairdryer on the hottest setting to open up the plumes or leave them outside in the natural sunlight.
3. Use a pair of garden shears to trim the stems to the desired height for your vase or arrangement.
4. Arrange Pampas Grass reeds in your vase, delicately styling the plume until you’ve achieved the desired effect.
6. Once you’ve styled each plume to perfection, grab a high-hold hairspray and give them a generous misting. This will ensure the stands stay put and helps to keep shedding at bay!
To maintain your plumes, shake and re-spray every 6 months to help maintain fullness and shake off dust.
Does pampas shed?
Shedding is natural for pampas grass, in order to reduce this follow the instructions above to minimize shedding.
Does pampas need water?
Since Pampas Grass reeds are dried, they do not require any water.
Have a question not listed above? Feel free to reach out to us at any time at email@example.com